Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Modified A7 cabs

  1. #11
    Hostboard Member vyju's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2005
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HI JJJ
    Thank you for your reply.I would be interested in the PDF of Altec plans.Please send them to me at vyju(at)airtelbroadband.in
    I am from India.
    Regards
    Rajiv

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Modified A7 cabs


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    Check the link I posted in the 846 and A6/A7 threads. Tons of Altec plans there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.